We are looking to recruit a ‘hungry’ Quantity Surveyor/Estimator based in our Maidstone offices. This is a Full-Time position working Monday-Friday. The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following:
- Produce detailed tenders
- Subcontract Management
- Cost reporting (CVR)
- Variations Final Accounts
- Maintain good relations with clients
- Carry out site measurements of works in progress, including negotiations and agreements with clients for valuation of remeasured works
- Attend site progress meetings
- Liaise with Contracts Manager/Project Manager and record delivery of works
- Financial control of variations to contracts
- Support the Director when required
- Control live contracts
The ability to get on well with others, the willingness to learn and desire to reach the highest standards, together with a positive attitude are essential. Salary will be dependent on experience. For further details please send your CV to email@example.com.
Steel Fixers and Shuttering Carpenters
We are always on the lookout for qualified Steel Fixers and Shuttering Carpenters with CSCS.
For further details please send your CV and rates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have been made aware of organisations posting fake job advertisements and contacting individuals purporting to be a company extremely similar to Ainsworth Civils.
These recruitment scams are fraudulent.
Ainsworth Civils always go through a formal recruitment process working with a small group of approved recruitment agencies and we will never send you an unsolicited job offer via email.
If you have received one of these hoax interview or job offers out of the blue, please do not respond to these emails.
Find out how Ainsworth Civils are trying to prevent recruitment scam’s involving our company by visiting our Employment Fraud page.