Quality Policy – Statement
Ainsworth Civils & Engineering Ltd recognise that the disciplines of quality, health and safety, data protection and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The companies view these as primary responsibilities and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards.
Ainsworth Civils & Engineering Ltd quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to all the companies policies. It is also the policy of Ainsworth Civils & Engineering Ltd to ensure that each “contract” is executed from start to completion in a manner that sets and maintains a level of workmanship, quality and service consistent with the requirements and expectations of the customer.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations while undertaking all aspects of civil engineering in the bridges & highways, environmental works, power generation, rail, renewable energy and water & wastewater sectors.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make the best use of management resources in all quality matters, covering formwork, reinforced concrete structures, concrete bases, concrete tanks and bridges
- Communicate quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the companies and to interested parties.
Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
- Ainsworth Civils & Engineering do not undertake design but will use best practice to ensure that any drawings or designs issued to personnel for construction are singed off by suitably qualified professionals.